At Eflorist, you can send a message with your bouquet—you can express your feelings in a way that beautifully complements the flowers you’re sending to the person who means so much to you.
Sometimes it’s difficult to put into words how much you care about someone, and how thankful you are that they stepped into your life and changed it for the better. Speaking from the heart isn’t always easy, however, and that’s why Eflorist are here to help.
Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or you’re sending flowers “just because,” you are welcome to use—or be inspired by—these romantic love messages we’ve written. Whatever you choose to write in your recipient’s card, we’re confident that the card—and the accompanying bouquet—will be gratefully received.
- These flowers brighten a room in the same way you brighten each and every one.
- May our relationship continue to bloom for years to come.
- I can't wait to see where this relationship “grows.”
- I needed a person who would make me “stop and smell the roses.” Well, you are that person.
- Looking at these flowers and admiring their beauty is what it feels like when I look at you.
- You’re the best spider-slaying husband there is.
- You make me feel like the most special person on the earth.
- I love you. Whatever comes our way and whatever happens, we’re in this together.
- I never thought anyone could make me feel so loved.
- I love you a little more every single day.
- I want to make you the happiest woman in the world.
- Roses are red, violets are . . . listen, I may be bad at poetry, but at least I’m good at loving you.
- How lucky am I to have you in my life?! Thank you for loving me as much as I love you.
- As every day goes by, there's more things I learn and love about you.
- Don’t ask what I love about you. Because the anwser will always be everything.
- You know how to make me smile, even on my worst days.
- I love everything that makes you who you are.
- With you, I can be myself.
- I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but whatever it was, I’m sure glad I did it!
- Thank you for being you.
- You're the one for me
- I am yours, today and always
- I love you so much, always have, always will.
- You’re my favourite human.
- Being in love with you is the best feeling.
- I know no one is perfect, but you’re pretty close.
- You are my soulmate and my best friend.
- When I met you, everything made sense.
As you write your message, consider all the ways you might be able to personalise it. Do you have a nickname for your partner? Does they have one for you? If so, consider including the nickname(s) in the card.
If you’re celebrating an anniversary, make note of the date and perhaps add a line that begins, “Remember when . . .”
If you two share an inside joke, consider adding that to the card (if it’s applicable, that is). You can sign off in any way you want, but the classic “love” or “lots of love” always works.
Good luck and happy writing!