While it’s true that the best gift you can give someone is your presence, there are plenty of times when sending flowers is the perfect way to celebrate Christmas when you can’t be there in person or simply want to show your loved ones how much you care. If you’re planning on sending flowers this Christmas and want to go above and beyond by including a personal note, use these ideas to create the perfect Christmas card message to go with your Teleflorist flowers! When your creative juices just aren’t flowing, consult our lists of ideas based on who you’re sending flowers to this season. Happy gifting!
No matter who is on your holiday gifting list, you can use these tried and true holiday messages that are sure to bring a smile to the faces of your friends, family, and acquaintances.
● Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
● We wish you a merry Christmas!
● May this season bring you peace, love, and joy.
● We hope you enjoy the most wonderful time of the year!
● Have ‘snow’ much fun this season…
● Cheers to you and yours this holiday season!
When you want something more personal and intimate for those closest to you, choose from one of these heartfelt messages that will make your favorite people feel loved and appreciated during the most festive time of year!
● Cheers to our wonderful family and ending a fabulous year of togetherness!
● Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is for these flowers to bring a smile to the person reading this. Merry Christmas!
● All I want for Christmas is you and yours to be happy!
● May the spirit of the season fill your heart with joy.
● Sending you peace, joy, and holiday blessings this season.
Sometimes humor is the best way to bring a smile to your loved one’s faces! Here are some fun ideas to get a giggle…
● Wishing you a merry Christmas and a boozy new year!
● Sending holiday cheer in spite of this crazy year!
● There’s snow-body more deserving of Christmas flowers than you. Enjoy!
● Pop the Champagne and pop the buttons on your pants! It’s the season of drinking, eating, and being merry.
● Even though you deserve coal, I decided to send you these gorgeous flowers instead. Merry Christmas!
● May your Christmas season sleigh this year!
● Just in case Santa finds out how naughty you’ve been and sends coal, here are some beautiful blooms for you!
When you’re in a romantic relationship, sending a beautiful Christmas message to your other half along with a stunning flower arrangement is the perfect way to say “I love you”.
● May your Christmas be as beautiful as your eyes. Enjoy these festive blooms!
● Roses are red, violets are blue, Christmas is almost as magical as you!
● This Christmas season I’m especially grateful to have you in my life.
● Please enjoy these Christmas flowers that are just as beautiful as the love we share.
● Christmas is as sweet as you! Happy Holidays!
● Cheers to Christmas magic and continuing our love story…
The Christmas season can be a tough time for those who have lost loved ones and are grieving during the holiday season, so share one of these meaningful messages that are sensitive to the feelings of grief and loss.
● Sending you love and peace this season and hope that you can find comfort during the holidays.
● Sending you and yours as much peace and comfort that you can find during this difficult season.
● Our prayers and thoughts are with you during this time of remembering your loved one.
● May Christmas fill your lives with love and peace during this difficult time.
● We’re thinking of you during this season of grief and praying that Christmas will offer a brief reprieve from the pain.
● Sending hope that this season can help you remember wonderful memories of your lost loved one.
Find the perfect message to send to those you work with and for during the season of giving and receiving.
● Merry Christmas to the one who keeps our office running as well as Santa’s Workshop!
● Your hard work and dedication don’t go unnoticed. Enjoy the relaxing holiday you deserve!
● Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas season and a magical new year!
● May the Christmas season bring you peace and joy and the new year bring success and new challenges!
● Thank you for your support all year long. May you and your loved ones enjoy a wonderful Christmas season!
● May your heart be fuller than your inbox. Enjoy your Christmas break!
Our range of Christmas flowers, these stunning handmade Christmas gifts, are designed, created and prepared with you in mind.
Christmas flowers delivered, lovingly prepared and hand-delivered by one of our professional local florists for you.