Anniversaries are unique and deserve to be celebrated with the perfect message, but finding the right words can be challenging.
At times like this, a little inspiration goes a long way. That's why we've put together a variety of anniversary flower messages for you.
Whether you send anniversary flowers to your parents, spouse, or dearest friends, our messages will help you mark the occasion.
- Walking alongside you is the greatest journey. I'll cherish you always.
- Happy anniversary to my love. You are my source of joy, hope, and love, now and always.
- Every time I look at you, the world seems to light up.
- I may not know what tomorrow will bring, but one thing is certain – I will always love you.
- You make my world bloom with joy.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- Happy anniversary. How time flies when I'm with you.
- Like a rose in full bloom, you brighten my day with your beauty.
- You are my foundation, support, and lifelong love.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- You'll do for another year. Happy anniversary.
- Thank you for putting up with me. I love you.
- Happy anniversary from the best thing that ever happened to you.
- To another successful year of not murdering each other.
- Happy anniversary to the best partner I could ask for! I love you more today than ever.
- It's been such a special journey so far. Wishing you a happy anniversary and a lifetime of love and happiness.
- I'm so grateful for you and our marriage. Happy anniversary!
- To my one true love, I'm so happy that we share this special day. Happy anniversary!
A poem is a powerful way to commemorate your anniversary. Poetry conveys feelings and thoughts in unique and tangible ways, allowing you to express your love and appreciation for the years you've shared.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
On this special day,
Me and you renew!
The way we are,
The way we were,
It's been such a joy,
Sharing this life so far.
The love we share,
The times we spent,
Lasts in our hearts,
Till time is spent.
Happy anniversary, my love,
A year has flown by,
From days of laughter, love, and fun,
I cannot believe how far we've come.
We've shared the sweetest moments,
Together we've grown,
We've met life's challenges,
Together we've flown.
If you can't find the right words for your anniversary flower message, there's nothing wrong with taking a little inspiration from literature. Look for quotes about love, time, and romance to make your spouse's heart skip a beat.
- Just in case you ever forget, I'm never not thinking of you. - Virginia Woolf.
- I would not wish any companion in the world but you. - William Shakespeare.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ― Dr Seuss.
- You are, and always have been my dream. ― Nicholas Sparks
- Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary. ― Oscar Wilde.
- It's so nice to celebrate another year of your marriage, and we're grateful for all the memories we've created. Here's to many more!
- Wishing you a happy anniversary! May the love and joy you share last throughout the years.
- Congratulations on your anniversary! Wishing you all many more years filled with love, laughter, and happiness.
- Time flies when you're having fun, and there are so many good memories to cherish. Wishing you the best for a wonderful future!
- Woo! You still like each other!
- Sometimes I wonder how they put up with you!
- Today marks my first anniversary remembering when your anniversary is.
- Here's to another year of us pretending we like your partner.
- You have taught me the power of patience and how love makes things achievable. May your special day be filled with joy.
- Happy anniversary to my wonderful parents! I've learned so much from you two, especially your unconditional love.
- Happy anniversary to the best parents ever! Thank you for all your love and support over the years.
- Happy anniversary you two! Your love is a example that I'll carry with me forever.
- Your parenting skills are top-notch—they created me! Happy anniversary.
- I forgot it was your anniversary. Thankfully Facebook didn't. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on defying marriage statistics.
- You deserve a special treat on your anniversary. So, here I am!
- May this anniversary be the start of many more years filled with love, laughter, and joy.
- Congratulations on you wedding anniversary! So happy we can spend this special day together.
- It takes special people to stay together for as long as you two have. Wishing you both a wonderful and happy anniversary.
- Wishing you a joyful anniversary and many more years of unconditional love and happiness.
When you create your anniversary flower messages, mentioning the year and milestone is important. However, some anniversaries have more cause for celebration than others, such as the 25- and 50-year anniversaries. These anniversaries have special gifts attached to them, such as platinum for the 70th anniversary.
• 1 year – Paper wedding
• 10 years – Tin wedding
• 20 years - China wedding
• 25 years – Silver wedding
• 30 years – Pearl wedding
• 40 years – Ruby wedding
• 50 years – Golden wedding
• 60 years – Diamond wedding
• 65 years – Blue Sapphire wedding
• 70 years – Platinum wedding
For each of these milestones, you can buy themed flowers.
Flowers that match the anniversary milestone, such as 50 red roses make perfect gifts. With 1st anniversary flowers, you can include a greeting card for the traditional paper gift.
There isn't a wrong or right way to create an anniversary message, as it depends on the people or couple it's intended for and your relationship with them. The best way to begin is to think about what the relationship means to you/them and express that sentiment with simple, heartfelt words.